Live and On Location

What better way to bring a baby into the world than by blogging about it WHILST propped up in a hospital bed, enjoying the most quiet I've experienced since having my first child? (I really wanted to use "whilst" at some point in my blogging career.)

I have some hopes and dreams for my little Hadley-girl that I thought I'd like to document while the drugs are flowing and I've yet to start screaming. 

•I dream of an average-sized head that will do minimal damage to your mother who vows to spoil you forever if this comes to pass. 

•I hope you decide to arrive quickly and allow me plenty of time to stuff my face with whatever delicious fast-food my heart desires. 

•I'd give you wealth and riches beyond your wildest imagination if only you'd decide you enjoy sleeping through the night from an early age. 

•You are destined to wear giant bows and headbands, I pray you're up to the challenge and don't get mistaken for a boy wearing accessories. 

•I desire a baby who appreciates food as much as her mother and will choose to nurse like a champ. (No biting)

•Most of all, I hope this day is a celebration of you and the joy you will surely bring to your proud mama. 

*Word of caution: there is an older brother waiting for you at home. No promises that he won't steal your bows and wear them around the house. He's a weird one. 

Comments

Popular Posts